Protect Your Home with Our Crawl Space Encapsulation Service in Haverhill, MA
Crawl spaces are small and uninhabitable spaces that many people do not use because they are not dependable. Items you store here are not safe from water damage, bugs, and mold—but that’s only if you don’t embrace crawl space encapsulation.
At Bigfoot Waterproofing, we have years of experience delivering expert crawl space encapsulation services to homeowners and businesses in Haverhill, MA. Our crawl space contractors use a combination of approaches to make your crawl space dry, healthy, clean, and usable. At the end of the process, you will have extra storage space you can trust. You’ll also easily access your home’s critical plumbing and electrical wiring systems.
Crawl Space Encapsulation Contractors with a Difference
At Bigfoot Waterproofing, our crawl space encapsulation contractors have years of experience delivering moisture-proof spaces to homeowners like you. We understand the damage a moist and warm crawl space can do to your home. It’s the perfect breeding for mold and pests. Our crawl space repair and encapsulation services will block out water, stabilize the temperature of the space, and improve your indoor air.
We Offer a Full Range of Crawl Space Waterproofing Solutions
At Bigfoot Waterproofing, we offer a full range of basement and crawl space waterproofing services. Some of the options available include:
- In-house sump pump. These devices feature sensors that pick up rising water levels.
- Exterior and interior French drains. French drains are special trenches featuring perforated pipes. We use them to direct water away from your crawl space.
- Catch basins. These systems will move water away from your basement and into the sewer lines.
- Downspout extensions. These systems will channel rainwater away from your crawl space and foundation walls in a controlled manner.
- Dehumidifiers. If you live in a high-humidity environment, we can install dehumidifiers that can lower the humidity in your crawl space by up to 50%.
- Vapor barriers. These thick liners keep moisture from the soil and walls away from the crawl space.